Sunday, October 24, 2010

I bow to your lotus feet


My beloved perfect Guru, with body, speech and mind, I bow to your lotus feet.
Wherever you are, out of your compassion for me, please pay heed to your sinful daughter. Wherever you are, please always watch of me and your children, for we are orphans without you. Wherever you are, please have pity on us, and manifest as soon as possible in a noble lineage, where we can once again be in your warm presence, hear your vajra speech.
Wherever you are, please bless me and all those who have gone astray, that we recognise that our lives are but a mere dream of illusion, bless us to recognise every moment, every thought as dharmakaya.
Wherever you are, please bless that we no longer be the slaves of our karma, that we no longer burn our finger in the fire.
Wherever you are, know it is under the red sky of your great love, I am home, it is under the white sky of your wisdom, I see clarity, it is under the blue sky of your clear luminosity, I will be free, it is under your sky, we will never part.
But for now, I long to be under your sky.

With love and devotion, I bow,

Konchok Choedon

No comments:

Post a Comment